head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

Ninja

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
6-23-13 Bluwolf:  As I have informed all, all dinar dealers by law have to stop selling the dinars and dongs when it rv. Well Puerto Rico second most important dinar dealer just stated in his Saturday radio program that his broker has informed him that they will be closing up shop before the 27th of June.  So if your not excited as of yet, then you are dead. Remember the 25th.
Franklin

Reply with quote  #2 
No they don't have to stop selling anything you moron! They adjust their price to account for any possible reval......simple!
justme

Reply with quote  #3 
What else can you say, you're right on the Mark. He is some of your wisdom from 2 years ago. What a Joke you feel the need to be. !! My favorite part is NOW when you say you don't do rates must be you are so brilliant.

Bluwolf text from blu - Shabibi to make an announcement tonight

[bluwolf] Jordons meeting is important,,announcementposiblity 1 hour before midnight Iraq time,,lets see

[bluwolf] Well I guess I will go being that I am very positive that all is done now

[bluwolf] And if some are negative theres no reason in being here chao all,11pm Iraq time

[bluwolf] Sometimes one speaks to the wind,,,,bye,,,,shame,,,Jesus

[bluwolf] Listen up rates floating right now on bank screens between 4.86 to 4.89 so we are close

[bluwolf] They always float before a rv they start low and rise to the peak offered by the asker
Stevecrb99

Reply with quote  #4 
Franklin you are right. And this moron keeps spewing BS. There is nothing that says they have stop selling. This guy is nothing more than a lying pumper.
tdog

Reply with quote  #5 

Quick buy more dinar before the 27th, Bluwolf your another pumper filling people with lies and bs. What dates does your group of liars have on schedule when the dinar hasn't rv'd by July 1st? Deanno in Mississippi is running out of erasers

deang55

Reply with quote  #6 
Who is this "BluGoof" guy?? What a maroon!! Deano in Mississippi

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog

Quick buy more dinar before the 27th, Bluwolf your another pumper filling people with lies and bs. What dates does your group of liars have on schedule when the dinar hasn't rv'd by July 1st? Deanno in Mississippi is running out of erasers

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdog

I have an etch-a-sketch now!! LOL Deano in Mississippi

Reply with quote  #9 
I talked to Dinar Banker a couple of months ago and asked if they would continue buying and selling dinar after the rv and they told me yes.

What is wrong with this person who calls himself Bluwolf??
bobo

Reply with quote  #10 
I asked Dinar Banker a couple of months ago if they would continue buying and selling dinar after the rv and they told me YES.

What is wrong with this person who calls himself Bluwolf??
ObieWan

Reply with quote  #11 
You guys are the morons, trying to keep people from getting into this investment.  Who cares what Bluwolf or anyone else says?  Facts support this investment happening.  If you knew anything at all, you would let people make this buying (or not) decision for themselves, instead of thinking you know it all, and attacking people for stating their opinions.
kaperoni

Reply with quote  #12 
Obie, many on this site care about facts.  To many of these rumor gurus mislead and outright lie to people.  This causes confusion, misunderstanding and more importantly... possible hardship as a result of these scammers. 
tdog

Reply with quote  #13 
Hey Obie, I see your new to this and unfortunately alot of misguidence has lead to hardships for many people, facts, truth and evidence is all we are asking for, the bottom line is research and common sense, but when morons come on and give out lies and false hope without a shread of evidence, we hold the right to call them out on this and hopefully protect someone from falling into their lies. You follow Terryk's posts for the last couple of years and make your own decision if this guy has your best interest on mind or just pumping bs. DO YOU HOMEWORK
Franklin

Reply with quote  #14 
Obie, their is another site that posts bull and nesara lies, you seem better suited for that site! I'm sure everyone knows which site I mean....... And Obie, I could care less if you buy all the available dinar left in the world, knock yourself out bud!
deang55

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObieWan
You guys are the morons, trying to keep people from getting into this investment.  Who cares what Bluwolf or anyone else says?  Facts support this investment happening.  If you knew anything at all, you would let people make this buying (or not) decision for themselves, instead of thinking you know it all, and attacking people for stating their opinions.

Obie, are you for real my friend. Who are you?? You obviously are saying this crap as a joke right?? You think these dinar pumpers have the right to lie, deceive and dash people's hopes, all in the name of pumping dinar sales?? Really?? Get a grip my friend.... Deano in Mississippi.

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1