head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

DocDinar

Reply with quote  #1 
3-14-13 DELTA: URGENT URGENT URGENT  FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI ANNOUNCES NEAR NEW DECISIONS TO REDUCE THE HIGH RATE FOREIGN CURRENCY. THE CBI IS ABOUT TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF IQD.  THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE EXCHANGE RATE WOULD CHANGE AND WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE CURRENT PRICES OF FOREIGN CURRENCY AGAINST IQD. THEY ARE WARNING ALL DEALERS AND CURRENCY EXCHANGERS IN IRAQ TO BE READY FOR THE CHANGE. 
Vegas

Reply with quote  #2 
Link?
I beat you to it JayLee! Lol

AND the weekend pump fest has begun in FULL FORCE. THE STAR OF THE FEST THIS WEEK IS FRANK 26... Co starring the rest if the idiot morons.
NoMoreBS

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas
Link? I beat you to it JayLee! Lol
Dang it. You beat me too. I'll sit on the edge of my chair waiting for that link to be posted.
ducky

Reply with quote  #4 
9-16-2011  Guru Delta   Shabibi met with parliament 30 days ago...to show them the draft to RV. He needed a thumbs up- He got it. After 30 days then, Shabibi could RV. that was Aug. 15th.  The CBI can legally, by yesterday Sept.15th - by law in the Constitition, CBI law, page 10 article 4., activate the RV.  he is doing everything according to law, no one can stop him.  The lower denominations have all arrived at Warka banks. Employees are trained.  we can see it on any day-even holy days or Fridays or Saturdays. They can't wait anymore. Inflation is getting to high.why would the lower denoms be out in the banks and tellers trained, and law followed with parliament if he wasn't going to RV now.!!

Sherlock

Reply with quote  #5 
We will see how they change this and by how much. They still are not on the IMF page as far as SDDS standards and they must be compliant with the SDDS. Which they may be however still are not showing all of the documentation for Iraq is back from 2011 so who knows. Maybe they have been waiting for something to happen I have no idea just looks sketchy to me they don't even have 2012 info for Iraq yet. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. If you look on the CBI website and poke around you can find all this info out. It's all in black and white. Iraqs name is still not on the IMF site as far as anything goes. And they must be within the IMF to do anything so not for sure why they are still waiting to do this. Seens to me they have been working with the Iraqis for many many years now to make sure they are compliant and understand the procedures. Even GAZA and Jordan have been put within the SDDS guidelines and with all of this info on the CBI site I don't understand how Iraq has not been put within these categories MAYBE this is what the wait has been all about. I have no clue of how they initiate a country to be put within these regimes. But for me I don not understand how Iraq has not been ascended into this category yet. I have been following this angle for quite sometime and know for sure these things MUST be put into place for us currency holders I've been hoping. Due to the fact that all of the info within these areas is from either 2011 or Feb 2012 so I've been hoping this is what WE have been waiting for The assention into the IMF and put within The SDDS which would I think put them within a new exchange regime therefor the currency will be tradeable throughout the world. As of today I do not see them on either of these sites YET. But who knows how and who and when someone actually makes this country legit and adds THE name IRAQ to these lists because once they are added its pretty much all over. Then we see what this currency can be worth from there on out. Again I have no idea of how any of this gets accomplished and by whom but it has to be done I'm not 100% sure but following all of the rest of the worlds countries they are ALL compliant within both of these IMF and SDDS. So again hopefully this is what is I. The hopper and what has been the hold up. I really do not know I search for the real And the trail is still warm. I just wonder if I'm on the right trail. I Believe I am but what do I know? Again JMO
Rebel

Reply with quote  #6 
Sherlock: Good post. Good info and good questions. A dose of reality is a beneficial thing. Keep up the good work.
ducky

Reply with quote  #7 
Sherlock, good research.  Now, do you actually think that Delta and these other boneheads have done this type of research... i don't think so.  I am going back and digging out posts from these morons from years back.  you can see that they are stating similar things, in to the same.

what you have as followers of the gurus are for the most part lazy investors expecting to receive THEIR windfall.  Also, many of them are just plain stupid and i say this because they keep following these gurus and do nothing for find out for themselves.  They are just like the oldtime bible thumpers... they just believe their preacher without trying to find out more and as you can see, there are many bible thumpers   in the dinar community.

Keep up the good work.
eddieb

Reply with quote  #8 
Remember on 1/31 Delta proclaimed that the RV would happen in February!

Well it is now March 14th & Delta & Frankie continue with the spectulative guessing that we are close & it is done!
Sherlock

Reply with quote  #9 
Will do Rebel And Duckmeister thank you for the compliment I'm Sherlock I'm nothing without Holmes. So with that said. I keep my eyes peeled and apply whatever pressure I can to these maniac religious types I guess that's what they are. I'm not sure. Fire and brimstone types. Far as I'm concerned whole lot of evil they are doing. Not much good comes out of that ever. Between all of these days months and years the truth will come out. That's what I do. Search for that . what keeps these moronic individuals going is beyond me. It's truly amazing how FN stupid some US citizens are. It's the Information Age it's not hard to find it you have to put in work to get anything done. So work I will my good friends. When do they figure this needs to be DONE is there call. We are merely on the sidelines waiting for whomever to say OK let's do this thing All I do know is it will benefit whomever they are a whole heck of a lot more than it will us little players out here in the big world. The BIg boys have there hand in this. And they WILL get paid one way or another how I don't know. But believe you me THEY will and Ducky you being a trader. You know what I'm talking about So we wait until THEY say. Again JMO
hawkman

Reply with quote  #10 
http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2013/03/14/cbi-announces-new-decision-to-reduce-exchange-rate-of-foreign-currency-in-iraq/
hawkman

Reply with quote  #11 
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fitem%2F27574-AkBlK-AkLEKen-nIkl-jEB-AbgAd-jEAEAb-vDnD%25D8%25A9-kkGD-Ll-AEbJAI-YOIE-AkILkAb-AkAvlBn%25D8%25A9.html
hawkman

Reply with quote  #12 
Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:27

Central Bank announces near new decisions to reduce the high rate of foreign currencies

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Iraqi Central Bank announced on Thursday that it was taking a number of new decisions that will change the exchange rate of foreign currencies against the Iraqi dinar and thereby contributing to its stability in the currency market.

The bank said in a press statement received / Baghdadiya News / copy of "Central Bank and after follow-up floury to the high exchange rate of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq, tends to take many new decisions to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of these currencies in the market."

The bank said that "the announcement of the near making these decisions by the Bank comes to warn dealers to trade currency, investors and men for taking Ahitatathm to the Aatatroa this change in the exchange rate." Adding that "the exchange rate change would be different from the current prevailing prices of foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar."

The price of foreign currency, especially the dollar has witnessed over the past period a remarkable increase in secondary markets as a result of monetary policy the current government and economic instability in the country. Finished / 21

hawkman

Reply with quote  #13 
You bashers never learn
Vegas

Reply with quote  #14 
Hey hawkdude,

Their is no mention in your article WHEN......that's always the magic question! Gurus been saying tomorrow tomorrow for 4 years! AND THOSE TWO ARE LYING PUMPERS.......GO BACK AND RESEARCH THEIR POSTS OVER THE YRARS! You must be new hawkdude
kaperoni

Reply with quote  #15 
This is another version of this...I think more appropriate for a press release...One that does not mention raising the value as Delta and Frankie seem to think..we will see.   By the way, there is good reason to bash Frankie and Delta, they are pumpers!

Central announces decisions aimed at stabilizing foreign exchange rates

March 14th 2013

Baghdad/Obelisk: Central Bank of Iraq, said Thursday, that it is in the process of implementing a number of resolutions aimed at stabilizing foreign exchange rates, saying that the charge of maintaining this stability commensurate with ensuring stability of the dinar exchange rate data the Iraqi economy.

The Bank said in a statement "the Obelisk", "follow closely the changes in the exchange rates in the local market and the high price of foreign currency in the secondary markets in Iraq, regardless of the reasons for these changes, sources and intentions manipulated, the Bank remains responsible for stability and commensurate with ensuring stability of the dinar exchange rate data the Iraqi economy."

The Bank noted that "in the process of implementing a number of the decisions taken by its Governing Board, which aims to achieve this stability," Noting that recourse to these decisions come to be genuine and legitimate interests of business investors to the potential damage to economic activity caused by the expected change in price than in the past few days. "

The Iraqi market has fluctuated since the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar, up from the rate set by the Central Bank, economists attributed the rise in the dollar to dinar for increased demand.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almasalah.com%2Findex.php%2F2012-06-25-12-38-33%2F8944-%25D8%25A7%25D9%25

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1