head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

DocDinar

Reply with quote  #1 

8-14-13 TNT TONY: GOOD MORNING TNT DINAR…ITS WEDNESDAY MORNING, THINK IT IS 10 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING, GOING TO HAVE A GREAT CALL,  GOT STUFF TO DISCUSS, BUT DO THE BEST I CAN AUGUST 14, 2013

I WAS THINKING ABOUT NOT DOING THIS CALL …JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW

FIRST OF ALL EVERYTHING IS GREAT IN PLACE….WANTED TO TELL YOU

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE THE POST THAT MTN. GOAT PUT IN

EXPLAINS WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT OVER THE YEARS AND DAYS

EVIDENTLY SHE HAS THE FREEDOM TO TELL YOU THINGS THAT I CAN'T

I COULD LOSE MY SOURCES…ONE GOT UPSET THE OTHER DAY

SHE'S TELLING YOU WHAT I'M TELLING YOU…AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND

READ THAT POST…SHOULD DO A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS FOR YO

HERE IS THE FIRST THING YOU WANT TO KNOW..TT THE GUY IN IRAQ

CLARIFICATION OF THE RATE, POSTED O THE CARD HAVE BEEN, ARE POSTED ON THE CARDS

STILL ONLY A FEW THAT AREN'T ABLE TO MEET SOMEONE W/ A RATE ON THE CARD

THE RATE ON THE CARD IS THE 3.44 RATE

THE AGREED UPON RATE FOR THE RV ITS FOR CONTRACTORS

PPL EMPLOYED BY THE COUNTRY OR CHECKS / PAYMENTS FROM THE COUNTRY

GOV. ASSISTANCE AND OTHERS ARE GETTING .86 - 1.18

FOR THEM TO USE, ON THEIR CARDS

ITS NOT AN OFFICIAL RV YET

BUT THEY HAVE IT POSTED ON THOSE CARDS/ W THOSE RATES TO CALM THE MASSES DOWN AND CALM THE PPL IN THE STREETS….SPEND THE MONEY….AND KNOW ITS COMING

A TRANSITION PERIOD TO THE GREATER WEALTH WHICH THEY ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE….ABOUT TO RECEIVE I DO MEAN THAT!!!

OUR CONTRACTORS…WORKING FOR THEIR GOV. REC'D THE RATE OF 3.44 ON THEIR CARDS

THAT IS THEIR RATE….TODAY

THE CONFUSION W/ THE DIFF. RATES IS BETWEEN .86 AND 1.18……FLUCTUATES

REALISETHAT THEY DON'T DO THINGS THE WAY WE DO

NOT OUR COUNTRY…NOT OUR RULES…SAVING THE COUNTRY FROM CIVIL WAR

AND ...YOU'LL HEAR THAT THEY CAN'T FIND PPL W/ THE RATE, WELL TOUGH LUCK

THIS IS THE REALITY

THEY'RE SPENDING MONEY, CALMED THINGS DOWN

THE OTHER SITUATION…30 DAYS OUT IS STILL A VIABLE SITUATION

THINGS THAT CAN TAKE PLACE

THE 30 DAYS EXCHANGE OVER IN IRAQ THEY HAD 10 DAYS

30 DAYS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY THEY WILL CUT OFF ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY AS 3 ZERO NOTES

THEY WILL CUT IT OFF IF ITS NOT DONE IN 30 DAYS…..THE 3 ZERO NOTES WILL BE USELESS

OVER HERE…BELIEVE IT OR NOT…THIS IS NOT THE EVERYDAY EXCHANGE OR RV GOING ON HERE

THIS IS A SPECIAL SITUATION…UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES…AND PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO IT

JUST LIKE OVER THERE…THE 30 DAYS HAVE BEEN SET

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRACKED WHAT IS IN COUNTRY…THEY SHOULD REACH THAT AMT. IN 30 DAYS

AND THEN SHUT IT OFF..NOT GOING TO GIVE TERRORISTS, SMUGGLERS  TIME TO EXCHANGE

ITS GOING TO BE TOO VALUABLE…SAME AS IRAQ

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM TIME TO SMUGGLE MONEY IN OR OUT

AND THE US…SAME

YOU WANTED THE EXPLANATION ….GOT IT

OUR COUNTRY EXPANDED THE LOCATIONS SO THERE IS NO BOTTLENECK

ALL THE OTHER BANKS, YESTERDAY, WF WAS BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING….WF WAS UPSET

DIDN'T WANT TO BRING IN THE MOM AND POPS….BUT WAS TOLD TO, BY THE UST

AND IT TOOK TIME TO DO IT…NO ONE PUT ANY SPECIAL GROUP SITUATIONS…NO 888#S

THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING THAT WF HAD TO DO

FOR THE GROUPS….WAIT 4,5 DAYS

THEY WANT IT TO GO AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

NEXT, WHO IS HOLDING IT UP? WHEN CAN WE SEE IT?

TOLD YOU THERE WERE 3 MEETINGS AT THE UN

A BUNCH OF PPL SAID THERE WEREN'T MEETINGS

COULDN'T FIND THE DOCUMENTS

FEW DAYS LATER, OH YEAH THERE WERE  ( TALKING ABOUT NAYSAYERS )

TELLING YOU AGAIN THERE WAS AN  AGREEMENT, NOT LIVED UP TO….ANOTHER ONE

AGREEMENT NOT LIVED UP TO…THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE,  SAME THING, NOT LIVED UP TO

CHINA / RUSSIA…THEN CHINA RUSSIA/ BRITAIN

YESTERDAY THERE WERE DISCUSSIONS, CONFRONTATIONS

2  PLANS IN PLACE….ONE WITH US STARTING IT…ONE W/OUT US STARTING IT

WHAT CAME OUT OF THE MEETING,,,ONE LAST TIME TO SET THE DATE AND ITS OVER WITH

THAT DATE AND TIME WAS SET….THE RATE WAS CHANGED ONCE AGAIN

THE PLAN WAS CHANGED ONCE AGAIN…STILL A GREAT RATE

ITS NOT THE 3.44 THAT I WANTED…ITS MUCH MORE

I WAS HAPPY AT 3.44….AND MOST SHOULD BE

BE PREPARED.........BE VIGILANT

AND I'LL TELL YOU TO LOOK AT THE DIFF. EXCHANGE SITES, BANKS, AND IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING FALLING INTO LINE W/ THOSE

IF YOU SEE IT FALL IN LINE, THEN YOU'LL KNOW

TOLD YOU WHAT HELD IT UP….HOW, AND WHEN, AND IN DC, BLAME GAME

UST BLAMED BANKS, BANKS BLAMED UST AND THE WHOLE WORLD BLAMED THE US

EVERYONE IS HAPPY THIS MORNING AND PLAYING ON THE PLAYGROUND

WAITING FOR THE ICE CREAM MAN TO GIVE THEM THEIR JUST DESERTS

I'M HAPPY…EXCITED …ON TRACK….THINK YOU'LL BE HAPPY

SAID YESTERDAYbAND TODAY WE CAN LOOK FOR SOMETHING BY END OF THE WEEK OR BEFORE

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

C- what are the rates now, IQD AND DONG

t- not going to like it,  but this morning, they are blank

t- not just the IQD AND THE DONG, but quite a few countries

t- the dong is to be 2.48 that was the latest

t- not going to tell you what I heard today

t- can tell you as soon as it happens

t- but if we see a high rate

t- thank the US

t- low rate ,  thank the world, cause at least we got going

next

c- does that mean, you won't text us, we're to look at the dealer sites

t- no, that means, currency sites, dealer sites, consistent going on, you should figure it out before i tell you lol

next

c- ricroc on the board

t- let me ask you,  a lot of you get in here and are the first 5 - 10 ppl, to be in q & a

c- as soon as you hear it, you push it right away

c- sounds like - as though something upsetting you, your voice, frustrated

t- not frustrated at all,  i was really trying to get - that you understand the rates over there, we are hearing the diff. rates, because they are loading them on the cards due to diff. ppl, like a 3 tiered rate, huh,  hearing a lot of that lately 3 tiers,  gov. ppl, etc... some got 1.18,  others got the .86  - so they went w/ 3 rates, and the highest rate is 3.44 and have to at least bring them up to that rate, and the reason behind it, was to calm the ppl down, we weren't supposed to say, too close to the explosion, it worked, still hearing about it, on yahoo, still talking about the jailbreak, but that was 2 weeks ago,  so that was the desired effect, they calmed down... the ppl over there are listening, and some things we can't say at the moment, but can a week from now, they'll be spending money.. they're enjoying life over there, still some bombs, still Al Qaida,  still things going on, still after the Int'l RV will be announced and hope w/ more money, it won't affect that.  Want you to understand whats going on at this point

I can lay it out, and put it in certain terms, where I like MOUNTAIN GOAT, put it out, to where you can understand.. and like the fact that you can see the details and she has the privilege to do... that was with the cards and explain why, and a bunch of ppl will tell you it doesn't make sense,  i''m getting the information and Iraq told their ppl 10 days in, and 30 days out, they better bring it now, not after its announced,  thinking they made it up - I'm telling you!!1  They know what was smuggled out, they have a plan to make it useless, and you can believe it or not, I went through this this morning to believe it or not,  

c- you're just the messengers, even in the real world, some things come true ... you're giving us intel, you're not doing anything wrong.

t- I want you to understand the reasons behind it, there is a signed document in place, and its coming from DC and I'm telling you its true,  believe what you want, and I know whats happening in their gov. and planned for over there and over here and that part we are not talking about, I'm cashing mine out

next

c- scenario, lot of ppl travel, and can't always be at home and I'm leaving, what would you prepare/plan for, if you were going to be gone for 3 weeks - starting Monday

t- if I had currency, getting a reserve???

c- both,  and hoped it popped before the long trip,  leaving on Monday for 21 days

t- I'd have someone I trust w/ my life, and give Power of Attorney to, so they can get your reserves and go to the bank w/ the POA,  you have 30 days to cash in

c- 21 days

t- 30 days to exchange, 

t- don't care where in the world I'm going to, but I'd come back

c- I'll be back in 22 days

t- think you are cutting it close, but, its from 7 - 11 even Mom and Pop banks, serious about getting it done in 30 days

c- what you are saying is that its happening shortly

t- without a doubt….but I wont

THE WARNING SIGNS ARE HITTING THE BOARDS RIGHT NOW

EVEN A BLIND MAN….STEVIE WONDER CAN TELL 

c - was reading Mtn. Goat and know you agree w/ her,  get the feeling that Mtn.Goat is more familiar to us and its a cover..... wants to share and told to keep her mouth shut,  but don't understand the part about the CIX, something we talked about ?

t- think we talked

c- Centralized Int'l Exchange

t-they talked about it in April,, to do in 2014, its not new, just put up sooner than they thought

t- we talked about Thursday and pushed down to the banks, and talked about the mom and pop banks,  because they wanted it to go fast and the little banks weren't connected in every way,  it wasn't reading right all the way through, had to go back on Sat. and Sunday, because of those problems they moved the CIX up from 2014 to now, this is the GLOBAL RESET'S SAFTEY NET,  everything will go through us, so its not flawed,  that is now up and running,  didn't replace FOREX, but 

c- she said no one knows the date or rate

t- I can come closer to the date than the rate

t- the rate is in a range, and no one will know its coded, and the n#s they say, they could be looking at 12.50 and the real number could be 12.48

t- again the plan changed yesterday

t- totally diff. agreement,  this is the 3, 4th time,  its there and lets see if this is the one

c- I'll have to spend most of my money on a rest home, hope its soon

t- I'll be right beside you - lol

next

c- wangdang, said no RV of the dong, scared, talks bad, not for 5 years, but we have seen it on the boards, and you said no way --- how could he think that

t- i could tell you - but I'd be saying something derogatory and I don't want to do that

c- this Friday, why is everyone looking at this Friday

c- is it the 30 days

t- they are looking at this Friday, cause they don't want to say Thursday

c- oh, wonderful

c- my daughter is on me to get a place, didn't go last week,

next

c- got a # of reserves, the 30 days....

c- how soon can they get them to me

t- don't know who you have them with, don't know the procedures, get them as fast as you could

c- wonder if I should make my bank appt. 3 weeks out..

t- here is the problem,  FEDEX won't ship over $50K

t- so I don't know, but figure out something else

c- maybe a plane ride

t- someone has to do something,  know right now, FEDEX will not do anything over 50K, nor will UPS,  how can you get it quickly.. whatever you got to do, do straight cash outs

c- my other concern, you're stuck w/ the exchange w/ the dealer vs. the bank

t- pretty much and that may be the case

t- we'll still know

next

c- high rate thank the US

c- low rate thank the world

t- yes

c- Iraq listening to you

t- call me the Hot Dog man, and they're living over there, turning in their dollars, at the .86 and the 1.18 level, de dollarizing, the auctions are off the chart

t- dollars being shipped out of the country, since its been announced and getting faith in their own dinar and no - they don't have to be on the call that much, the CBI put out today, that they are ready to RV the currency and they said that outside countries are  holding it up, but they are ready to do it, and have been, and thats the point it came to yesterday,  it will come out full fledged and come out low, or come out higher, and if we have to come out w/ the low rate we will, and it will go high anyway, we'll see

c - after 30-45 days, after the Int'l announcement of the RV, may or definitely happen

t- definitely, just don't know the full affect of it

next

c- comment, can't understand how they can get all excited about going to the banks, in floats with beads,  

t- what ppl

c- security at the banks, 

c- you are going to bring you dinar in an envelope, not a teller

t- some will go to a bank, and the majority will go to location

c- so what is the big deal over security, and i deal w/ cash on a regular basis

t- lol

t- let me tell you this

t- when I was in Network Mrktg.  the guy I was in, was making $2M a month, used to be a school teacher and when we had out meetings, he'd say MAN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU LIVE ON A MILLION A MONTH, when he used to live on 40K a year...

and I did my presentations,  I'D SAY,  MAN - DON'T KNOW HOW YOU LIVE ON 10 K A MONTH

t- my friends wife, saying I only have a million dinar, so its only 3M what will I do

t- really?   that's not a lot of money?? 10K is a lot of money to a lot of ppl

c- I go out on a Friday and collect from my customers, and come back w/ 30, 40 K and don't have a gun permit... but everyone talking about the 30 day thing, omgosh, there are 3M that have dinar in the country

t- 4m

c- so divide it by 40 states,  100K ppl per state, there are thousands of banks  per state, only a couple hundred ppl per bank

t- no reason to panic, and they added the mom and pops

t- if they didn't think we couldn't get it done in 30 days, they wouldn't put it out

c- relax you'll get there, its only 4 ppl deep, not a mile long

t- but I want to say this, once that location is exposed, its exposed, there are still bad ppl that do bad things,  they don't know if you came out w/ 1000 or 10K, be aware of your surroundings

t- you walk around w/ 50K every Friday, and don't know your route, but this will be totally different, once its out there and on the boards, now everyone knows, these are the DINAR PPL, it could be a diff. situation

c- in my little town here, I know 1 other Dinarian, and a few girls at the bank,  not a run at my bank

t- you're one of the lucky ones

next

c- concerned w/ security too, as a woman.. have a son 6ft.3",  intimidating enough

t- unless the 2 guys that walk up to him are both 6.3"

t- lol

t- once you get there, and once you leave, watch your surroundings and beware, don't want you to think everyone is going to rob you, but there are bad ppl and idiots in the world

next

c- i push the button as soon as you say Q & A

t- every day

c- we have prolly 30 days to do the IQD, not the dong

t- not the dong

c- Today is Wed., then Thursday, then Friday, and then comes next week, which is the best shot

t- sometime between now and the end of the end of the week, later today, pay attention and it will become apparent

c- what do we look for, not as smart as the average bear

t- look at the exchangers, look at the exchangers, the exchangers, the downtown exchangers, the airport exchangers, they are all about to tell you something,

c- could this be about Sterling closing at 6 and not opening till Friday morning

t- did anyone else say that

c- its on their banner - on that site

t- didn't ask you that, did anyone tell you that

next

c- when I go to tnt, says a virus, but goes away when you come on the air

t- tntdinar, site ? or radio?

c- the ppl that are the whales

c- do we have legal recourse, discrimination in currency exchange

t- don't know that we have recourse, SKR's

c- somewhere there must be a back law, 

t- I don't know

next

c- read Mtn. Goats post last night, and it became apparent to ask this,  can it go anytime

t- the optimum time is over night,  between 11pm and 5 am,

c- like Bloomberg, open up to a whole new world

t- that's right, ppl will buy currency like crazy -- the biggest single day of currency fluctuation in the history of Forex

c- if not this weekend

c- when then next week

t- Monday evening through Thursday

t- its not based on us, we had plenty of opportunities, trying to make everything picture perfect, can't put the world on hold forever, and come to the end and I think we are there

c- are you having a call tomorrow

t- I hope not

THE ONLY WAY I'M DOING A CALL TOMORROW IS IF THERE IS AN RV

GIVE ME A DAY OFF

BECAUSE MIGHT HAVE TO DO A CALL ON FRIDAY

next

c- talked about rates, and spreads, even though its not defined - is the tax ramification going to be long term investment, or high capital gains of 30%

t- don't know - was told in DC they are trying to do a tax by end of year of 1,2 %

t- that could change and they decide they need more or not at all

t- but right now,they're trying to do one of 1, 2%

t- we just don't know

t- the best thing to do, whatever you get set 50% aside till Feb.

t- take 25% and make it work for you

t- that the 25% left and spend it vacations, etc...

t- cause if next year you owe IRS - this will be your worst nightmare, but they will take everything you just bought and add interest, dont' make that mistake

next

c- here in Florida WF , prior to Friday, but one of my guys went on Monday and now they are excited, but before they could care less

c- as of today, the small exchangers are telling us, they can come and deal directly

c- so you are correct, things are happening

c- watch the currency exchangers

next

c- in case this comes out low, if we do what we need to do for x months, could we deposit the rest of our 25K notes into a MCA

t- sure you can

c- and watch the rate till it goes higher

c- even if its past 30 days, the digital dinar is still good

t- yes, its still good, they're getting rid of the lower notes,  so that other guy who can't get back in 30 days, he could deposit it, and then go to the bank and do the exchange

t- but if thats the case - he could get back to cash it out too

next

c- called Travelex in Atlanta, and this is what I was told

c- its a scam, and bring it it, and they'll give me $1750 for a million

c- i told the lady, why if its such a scam you'd take it off my hands

t- you do realize that DB only charges 980 per million

c- she wants to buy it back for 1750

t- you don't understand,  if I sell it at 12 noon for that,and at 12:30 I'm going to buy 2 more from DB

t- so I'm going to call Travelex and sell all my dinar and buy it back

t- or they can't get any dinar, and are trying to buy yours cause they know what the real rate is going to be

c- yesterday listened to Mr. Wang and he said to dig a big hole and bury my dong

t- make sure that he's in there too,  lol

t- I shouldn't say that

t- when it happens, you'll know who knew what they were talking about...no question.

next

c- earlier you said there were Ego's, and now everyone is playing nice

t- there are still Ego's, but when everyone comes to the table....

c- it makes sense

t- no one wants to be perceived as weak

c- some things you said today are telling

c- what about hte currency's that are blank on the screens

t- tells me the plan changed and the rates changed after the meeting

c- on Monday, political side of this, can't post on the board or send a message

t- are you on our board

t- then you should be able to hit my name and send it

t- the only ones are the ones that are banned, what is your name

c- rg33

PAM:  SEND AN EMAIL TO TNTDINAR@GMAIL.COM

next

c- do you know/ will you tell us,  which type of Brokerage acct. at WF, 

t- I can't put everything on WF,  ( very noisy )

t- look at each bank and see what they offer,  take your time, not just WF, every bank will try to offer you something and control things for you and be your lifeline...be careful

t- it won't be mandatory if you just move your money over... but in some case that are mandatory, EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS ISN'T GOLD

c- i try to help others with my questions, if its double digits - WF could fly a kite

t- lol, go to the hobby store

next

c- is the Sterling Group - not registered w/ the UST, and they get their currency from Kuwait

c- do you consider them safe to buy from them

t- they are not registered w/ the UST

t- seem to think they are

c- is it safe to buy from them

t- I do , all the time

c- read something

t- Mtn. Goat

c- what?

t- are you part of TNT

c- yes

t- look at what she put up yesterday, and all her comments are right in line, she put up a full explanation and what I hinted at, she explains, but she has the freedom to give you detailed info and I've been asked not to give, and wont' compromise my ppl, but read the post and fully understand whats going on w/ Iraq and the world and the Global reset

c- want to be clear on the 30 days

c- once it RV's - all currency we have will be saying ZERO value on our currency

t- i put out the message from Washington DC, Iraq put it out, when the CBI put out the procedures that 10 days in country and 30 days outside of country, it can change, anything ca change, the plan changed last night, and I gave you the rational behind it,and expanded to the Mom and  Pops,  believe it or not

next

c- sant to thank Okie, Pam and Mtn. Goat, stay cool calm collected,  don't be slick and call the exchangers,  Tony says its imminent, lets just be cool and let it come to us, we don't want to mess it up, impatient, foolish,slick, this is global, and Tony already said, so let it just come

c- my question, anything you can share - taxes - we are all looking at this, 30 days - high end or low end,  back door taxes,  i want to get in - high or low, but if i take the group rate, 11% fee , in comparison to the street rate, which is maybe a few cents less, but then you have the cloud over your head on what we will pay

t- the 11% in that group, supposedly there is a treaty and only the tax you will pay, and you may pay 1, 2 % at the end of the year, or more, we don't know which way it will go, but its more than just that, whats the spread, whats the rate, what are you willing or agree to pay someone else, pay attention before you do it, not saying its right or wrong, just know what you are doing when you do it,  dont' want to get into the back and forth, no one does anything for free - you don't pay me -- as long as you get what you want to get -- tired of beating a dead horse, don't know how else to say it

t- we thanked Mtn. Goat and Pam

t- I want to thank Montana and she works tirelessly for you to transcribe this for you

and we have other transcribers, and never want to leave them out, and they get the info out to you guys, her user name,  I forgot, PAM: FlyingStar, ....

c- ty

next

c- so 11 - 5  or 11- 4  eastern?

t- lets go 11 - 5 EST, 

c- about the 30 days,  is it about the sucking in of the 3 zero notes, 

t- yep

c- that would be the .... notes, but the ... notes,  ( listen to this, he reads off a list of notes )

c- they would be good right

t- yes

c- but if I deposit it into a foreign currency acct. - not it digitalized and it will survive the 30 days

t- absolutely

c- then we can talk about the haircuts

c- that's good news

c- especially if I believe in the rise of the Persian Monarchy, I can hold them like stock certificates and years from now, they'd be worth 30.00 right

t- lol, if that's what you believe

t- in your scenario it works

t- we don't know 5, 10 years from now, it supposed to be the richest country,  good clear thinking,  projections tell me,  30 days after it comes out - as high as it goes, and comes back down, you won't see a rate like that for years to come

c- all the naysayers will get some and drive it up

t- not just them, the hedge funds, and those that can't legally invest right now

c- 1 quick ?,  the 800# appt. - I can bring my certificates of my reserves and this in hand, and this is the total, setting the stage for a return visit, under the same rate

t- that's what I'd do, and if not, go to another bank,, and this is the rate they gave me here, and can you match the rate, if the rate is out there, they will match it

c- how you doing today?

t- superfantastic - nothing but good news

next

I WANT YOU ALL TO NOW…JERSEY MIKE…JOSHUA….SUNNY…DAKOTAMAN…NOLAGIRL…RASTA GIRL

ALL OF THEM ARE TRANSCRIBERS - thank them, it is not easy, and its not easy to just listen to me

next

c - cash in this and that, 800#s, etc.. security, and security should be going, not coming from, and if they know you are going to the bank w/ 10M dinar

t- no one should know that, you're appt. time, etc.. security in the parking lot, and security in the bank

c- ? in relation to the foreign exchange acct. -= would you hold anything or cash out

t- cashing out guys,  the highest rate, you won't see it for years to come, i didn't say i won't buy back in, but I'm cashing out

c- thats how I feel, want to take the $ and run, old man, get er done

next

c- good afternoon from DC, are the Chinese Elders financing this thing- all or part of this

t- I don't know, China itself, don't know about the dynasties, and loaning every country money, not saying it can't be happening, more money in the world and controlled by certain ppl,  did they have to move certain things around, and a tricky formula - yes, were things given to China in the last few weeks, gave a pound of flesh, every time something wasn't met, there was a new agreement, but it def. cost, the moving of the gold, yes,  not going to say one family controls the whole world, it might be true, but I'm not going to say it, if we look at what just happened w/ the CIX, we know they have a CB, and the ones that own the Fed. Res. own the Central Banks, and they own 30% of one, and 40% of another, but they do own parts of all of them, things in this world, , look up Bohemian Grove, the Carlyle Group, the Bilderberg group, you'll know whats going on, and read the books I told you years ago, EHM (Economic Hitman ), Jekyll Island, will tell you the reality that most of you don't want to know, is it possible, absolutely, can we talk another week on this subject, absolutely

c- in Sept. Oct. something going down, a source of concern and we should prepare

t- make a decision on the debt ceiling in Sept. and the new Treas. Notes in Oct. and Nov. and the value of our economy our dollar is supposed to do down and prices go up and we as new millionaires and multimillionaires are removed from the middle class and become a 2 class society - the haves and have nots... all over a period of time, that's what is projected to happen, the right ppl in there and the right things happen, and the bottom tier comes up the top tier goes down and then begin all over again, fresh start

c- troops being sent her to manage chaos

t- no

t- lets think about the New Republic to come in and remove our Congress and Presidents, they going to bring an army in to fight our army ??

c- this is more about, that there are concerns about Virus's like Mers' and other events, that require HOMELAND SECURITY AND FEMA and a plan in place, if it spreads

t- well, 

c- heard that

t- nope, there is a plan for every situation, there are procedures, we do have concentration camps and areas marked off, you can see it, body bags, we have to be prepared, every country has that, for natural disasters, etc.. nuclear attacks - not concerned with those, but what ppl put out there is that the reset is to reset our Gov. and not inform the Amer. public at all, they just going to wake up and its done,  the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life

c- the 21 T being bantered around

t- a whole lot more, money moving for months

next

c- a whole new reset and 72 to 48 hours to reset

t- a new starting point, not reset, just start somewhere diff.

next

c- my very first time, excited, got to get notes, when we call 888# and send us to the Mom and Pop. will they authenticate the dinar

t- I think they will , think that is  part of the procedure to set them up, a book - if not a De La Rue, sending books out to them

c- able to go to TnT dinar, will I get a text

t- you have to sign up for it

c- I'll go back to the site

c- need directions

t- I don't know

PAM:   TONY --- LOL --- GO TO THE WEBSITE   TNTDINAR.COM   AND ITS ON THE FRONT PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE,  SMS TEXT BUTTON AND BE SURE TO PUT IN YOUR USER NAME NOT YOUR FIRST NAME

c- think I did that

c- if not - I'll do it again

t- its right there, and do it myself,  lol   THANK YOU PAM

next

c-  if I was transcriber, I'd put on a show, can't believe that person got in again, lol, and that person got in again, lol

c- level playing field

c- what is it now

t- the story today is -- the rate was going to come out at 3.44 and climb up to double digits and they said at one bank, we can give you 8.00 the very first day, but not compete with WF rate, and then called another bank, and the Private Banker said,  the Branch Mngr said 8.00, but he Private Banker said I'll give you what WF will give you,  so guarantee you that I'll be competitive

t- ok, so now everyone is  pushing group rates, and Wash. is looking at the boards, and hear the chatter and now what they want to do, and they said shopping around is going to create a problem, so we need to get rid of all that, and it won't allow us to meet our deadline, so last week everyone was going to start at double digits, not that the group was different, but that you'd not care, and what if it comes out a  dollar - some say we're all in, but 10 .00 - so that leveled the field - the other banks weren't crazy about hearing WF this and WF that, and they knew what was put together there, and all our $ goes to the UST, so why are they getting xxx. and now if the rate comes out in double digits, thank the US, but if its lower, thank the world, cause someone made it happen

c- the exchangers too

t- TT them yesterday and going to the CBI rate, and its supposed to adjust to what this is, and it should level them, or they are out of biz. on day one

c- Indonesian Rupiah

t- told you I should never 

c- the rate

t- it was   1.07, don't know what it is now

next

c - one big problem that I can think of, and you are the one that can help me, last several days, I been driving by a Bentley dealer, and I stopped and petted the hood and told it I'd be back, and every day I promise it that I'll pick it up, but I went by today and its showing its rear end to me, I want you to bring this to fruition

t- just rub on the top and say - I think we'll have a weekend party

t- lol

c- on the low side if the rest of the world gets their wish, is it lower than Iraq

t- don't think you'll see it lower than 3.44

t- that's not what they want, but its because someone did something, but they will do it, because they want it done

OK GUYS…GIVE YOU ALL THAT I CAN GIVE YOU AT THE MOMENT

THINGS ARE STILL GOING FORWARD…AGREEMENTS REACHED AND TIME FRAMES

WATCH THE BOARDS….WE ARE ALREADY HEARING THINGS…SOME ALREADY SEEING IT

IT WILL BE OBVIOUS TO YOU

GETTING TEXTS

WITH THAT ENJOY YOUR DAY

nixhead

Reply with quote  #2 
Is this guy for real?
dbara43

Reply with quote  #3 
I called my local Travelex near Seattle and they won't take dinar, so that $1,750 thing is ocmplete BS, like we couldn't figure that one out. People are tools.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1