head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

Ninja

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 

10-22-13 Frank26:  WE ARE SEEING THE TERM “GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET” APPEAR IN THE NEWS...THE TRIGGER OR LYNCHPIN FOR THE “GCR” IS THE IQN (FORMERLY IQD).  DELETION OF THE 3 ZEROS IS KEY TO IRAQ’S ECONOMY AND OUR ECONOMY.  THE RV RATE WITH THE BACK UP OF OIL AND GAS RESERVES WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THANKSGIVING...IMO.

uniqc

Reply with quote  #2 
i listened to a imf press update. they think the closer we get to the deadline the worse the gcr will be on the world. is this a possibility?
theviking

Reply with quote  #3 
It does not matter the time, Frank is always 2-3 weeks out. I listened to him once and he kept the "choir" at bay for 2 plus hours and then gave two sentences of intel. I won't do that ever again.  I love Tony who gives the goods up front.
Shannon333

Reply with quote  #4 
So you are still seeing the RV / GCR as over a month away? Sure different from what is coming through our other team members. Such an adventure!

Thanks for all you do for us here in the community.

~S
nihon

Reply with quote  #5 
Oh my ......Here we go again ......
phx4ever

Reply with quote  #6 
poor shannon333   she has bought into the gurus kool aid----these guys know nothing--their posts are like reading dr. seuss or alice in wonderland   100% made up!!!!!
Shannon333

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phx4ever
poor shannon333   she has bought into the gurus kool aid----these guys know nothing--their posts are like reading dr. seuss or alice in wonderland   100% made up!!!!!

Greetings, phx4ever!!

I would think that you own some dinar or dong, or why else you would be here, investing your time in reading and replying on this site. I wonder that about all the critics and naysayers here.

Well, if it makes you feel good . . .

If this RV and GCR do, in fact, occur soon, will you and your cohorts be back on here, apologizing to the gurus and bloggers?

Just wonderin' . . .
kaperoni

Reply with quote  #8 
There is no GCR.  It is not possible.  Most currencies in the world float.  And that means they are where they should be based on "supply and demand."  They are already were they should be.  They are where the market believes they belong.  They are at equilibrium.   Therefore, the Global Currency Reset talk is nonsense.   There is no IQN.  The currency of Iraq is the IQD and no requests are being submitted to change the currency code.  This has been proven by email when someone wrote the ISO.   As well, the IMF has very strict regulations under the Charter of the IMF for member states.  Changing currencies does not just happen.  Especially one that has been clearly stated by the CBI themselves they expect the Iraqi dinar (IQD) to be a hard currency held around the world for a very long time.  Frank 26 is a liar, and pumper.  Folks...he sells dinar..need I say more?

Kap
Shannon333

Reply with quote  #9 
Very good, Kap. I really do appreciate your perspective and hear how many folks trust your words.

I'll cogitate upon this, though I do not pretend to understand 98% of what all this is about. Though I'm not quite ready to give up the Kool-Aid, I do like to hear the opposing views.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Shannon333
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1