head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

jazzy

Reply with quote  #1 
this was post from the link see the link below

Earlier today we posted confirmation of the rate being released any day now at approximately 1 IQD to 0.60/0.64 USD

This has been met with much dissatisfaction, would presume 10 years down the line you would be happy with some kind of action. We would like to stress however once the reset/revaluation has taken place that does not necessarily mean it will stay at that price.

As with all currencies, they go up and they go down.

The Iraq Dinar exchange rate will be no different. It will get stronger some days and on other days it will get weaker. On the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t be unwise to predict the rate getting stronger once it has completed it’s process to revalue at 0.60/0.64 USD.

A little like an IPO listing on the stock market, it has a good chance of going up. For example the Twitter IPO listed at $26 per share and now finds itself trading at $41.65

Some would argue Twitter had it’s shares priced below market value but we would argue it is prudent to do so as you never know how the market will react.

Iraq has one shot at getting this right. If she prices herself too high and then enters a period of devaluation over the many months that follows, it will not have the desired effect of kick-starting the economy thus making the whole exercise a complete and utter wast of time.

With the potential that Iraq has, we have one of the world’s fastest-growing economies; it expanded by 9.6 percent in 2011 and 10.5 percent in 2012. Our oil production has increased by 50 percent since 2005, and we are expected to emerge as the world’s second largest energy exporter by 2030. We are reinvesting our energy revenues in rebuilding our infrastructure and reviving our education and health care systems. Who would bet the IQD will not strengthen?

0.60/0.64$ with the IQD getting stronger as the weeks and months go by. We have no idea what it will eventually get to, nor are we interested in pursuing the future rates. We will be thinking about the next step once step one is complete.

Please understand Iraq must do this right. Iraq must serve it’s people not the foreign interests. As such pricing the IQD right will be beneficial for all in the long run.
now brian if the .60/.64 is the forex then that would be 1.48-1.49 to 1 i would say 1-2/1 and go up from there if the news posting is true

now we can only assume rate that it we dont know the  rare no one on here knows 

my input on rate i don't believe we will see $20-$30/1 ++ if it does then fine. i think we will see a a 4-6/1 to start with, then it will drop to about 2/1 maybe a little more, give or take a little, then we will see it start moving up to about 3.68/1 that will be about it. can i be wrong YES i can  

1 IQD to 0.60/0.64 USD i do fine this hard to believe but the question is not what i believe but could it happen YES

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/iqd-rate-update-from-baghdad-invest/

kaperoni

Reply with quote  #2 
This is just nonsense.  Whoever started the website "baghdad Invest" is just a pumper haiving fun with all dinarians.   There is no IQN, nor is there a request for a new currency code filed.  The IMF clearly has laid out the plan for the dinar in the Article IV consultations.  Read those and get educated and don't listen or follow this crap.
currency detective

Reply with quote  #3 
More scams to add to the Iraqi dinar
jazzy

Reply with quote  #4 
kap if you look at the last part of this posting i am disagreeing with it. i also used the word assume also kap it also inply a floater you your self has also stated you believe it would be a floater it also set a example of what could be. It almost like if some one dont agree with you, you have some smart to say about it the Dam posting agree with you what the H*ll wrong with you kap.

kap what is it that you can or will not understand assume,inply,could be,or disagreeing you believe it will come out in the neg (1166 and float up) this is only place we disagree at i believe it will come out in the pos (1-2/1 in the long run) is it because i dont used the web site you do so you don't like. let me tell what i used kap the CBI, IMF, CBI news,and some investment group and this isn't one of them
kaperoni

Reply with quote  #5 
jazzy, I am not insulting you, I was insulting the information from Baghdad Invest.
jazzy

Reply with quote  #6 
well kap you need to state that and you didn't
NetSavyGuy

Reply with quote  #7 
It was started in 2009. Way back machine is blocked from autobots in the wordpress settings...so we can't see what they looked like in the past. Facebook on them goes back several years and curiously enough they were against any notion of an RV.
Even more curious is why now..the last couple of weeks..did they start pumping. Adds to sell dinar are found on the site...as well as 9.99 to buy a pdf on isx trading for dummies.
They posted today that it would be tuesday.wednesday then retracted it because of flooding in baghdad. I confirmed the flooding in baghdad at alliraqnews sunday and monday business and schools closed.
I acknowledge kaps suspicion of greed...tomorrows excuses will tell the story. Tony got a way with lying for years...why would they start pumping now..? Greed is one likely reason..the other reason is much harder to believe..we shall see

Reply with quote  #8 
I like the response today from Baghdad Invest.  Telling everyone they made it all up and gurus fells for it.  lol  Bout time.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1