head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

DocDinar

Reply with quote  #1 
10-10-13 TNT TONY Blast: SUPER FANTASTIC LIFE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about to be super fantastic every day.  The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow. 

Better than that, I know for a fact that the privileged were being cashed out again this afternoon for about 20 mins. YOU ARE NEXT...........

Exchange locations have been notified, extra personnel told to report and parking spaces have been reserved/expanded for you. It is about to be real for all of us. 

If you don't go to bed rich, you should wake up that way.
jazzy

Reply with quote  #2 
what a load of horse sh*t [rofl][tounge2]
Punisher

Reply with quote  #3 
how much do you want to bet that when I wake up tomorrow, I will still be poor like everybody else.  nobody has cashed out
eddieb

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow.

Hear we go riding the coats of Mt. Goat.

Wrong Wrong Wrong

The Gov't has NOT reached an agreement!

Republicans made an offer which the President did not accept and counter offered.

That is where it stands.

Even when an agreement can be reached with this conference group of 25 Republicans, it still has to pass the house which is VERY problematic!

So Tony & Mt. Goat cut the BS!!!!!
hubcatsmuse

Reply with quote  #5 
What time should we set our wake up alarms for...next year?
Not enough of us are awake as yet or we would have taken our country back from
the Cabal before now.
I'm thinking an RV will to be very short lived for most of us as the Cabal does NOT
want us to have money to begin the arrests and Impeachment. We can bet they have
a PLAN...they always have a PLAN. I am not negative I am seriously considering decades
of their control under their US CORPORATION that we willingly and unknowingly participate in.
It was created to get away with murder...and THEY do.
LarryC

Reply with quote  #6 
WOW! Great Tony. So what's next. . ? 100% 110% maybe? How about 120%

WOLF< WOLF< WOLF! Sorry, had to say that!
drdinar54

Reply with quote  #7 
you should wake up with an horses head in your bed...
rickgreen

Reply with quote  #8 
Tony: 99.99999999999999999999999% ????????? Don't go to Las Vegas. RG
OneHandClapping

Reply with quote  #9 
If you go to bed with Rich then I don't need to hear anymore about it.... [eek]
Whiskey Bob

Reply with quote  #10 
Today in Iraq the auction for Dinars and Dollars in Baghdad is at the same exch rate. Your Story is not on the level. I hope you will have enough money for some mental health help.
petrotex

Reply with quote  #11 
Yawn........Riiiiiight.
Whiskey Bob

Reply with quote  #12 
As usual this is Bull S###. The currency auctions exchange rate in Bagdad today were the same as they have been for a long time
Whatsfordinar

Reply with quote  #13 
Idiot and scammer. Jail time baby.
paul

Reply with quote  #14 
Hahaha tony tony you continue to put the bad post out here.please stop tony your cracken me up i cant take this anymore............
holly

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDinar
10-10-13 TNT TONY Blast: SUPER FANTASTIC LIFE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about to be super fantastic every day.  The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow. 

Better than that, I know for a fact that the privileged were being cashed out again this afternoon for about 20 mins. YOU ARE NEXT...........

Exchange locations have been notified, extra personnel told to report and parking spaces have been reserved/expanded for you. It is about to be real for all of us. 

If you don't go to bed rich, you should wake up that way.

Fake sack of BS... prove it . I said I said want to talk to my higher ups ... open door here . nothing to hide ... what do most call people as you . bottom feeders .... But soon you go [wave] [wave][wave][wave][wave][wave][wave][wave][thumb] Loser!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1