head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

DocDinar

Reply with quote  #1 

1-29-14 TNT TONY TWEET: There are no more excuses. We know what the banks are doing. It will be public. #wearethepeople

KittyKat

Reply with quote  #2 
[mad]I AM RIGHT THERE WITH EVERYONE. LET'S GET THIS STARTED!  WeAreThePeople
Bucktooth

Reply with quote  #3 
Tony..I think you need to check what has come out in the last couple of hours! The RV is happening in 104 countries..98 to follow tomorrow! Check previous post Recaps about the speech tonight..will we get our ? Don't know? Sending it to the public..I think you need to read post by RonnyO..just sayin'!
Chuthamas

Reply with quote  #4 
I don't really care about the lies you print. What I do care about is how your court case is going? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Whatsfordinar

Reply with quote  #5 
You guys are absolutely pathetic - no country has RV'ed. No news anywhere. Provide some proof. There aren't even 202 currencies traded! It's a hoax folks. They want you to run out and buy more reserves - because it will be in the US any moment!! Why would anyone sell reserves or dinar if that were the case. The brokers would be trillionaires tomorrow if they didn't sell! C'mon people wake the ____ up!!
Punisher

Reply with quote  #6 
so what are the banks doing?  telling everybody they  don't CE dinar.
Rodman

Reply with quote  #7 
Yes Sir, the pres was all over the rv and gcr on his speech last night. Your movement, all the twiters, really made o stand up and take notice. Couldn't you tell that in his,lecture? 

Reply with quote  #8 
The reply email I got from writing to the State of the Union people from Obama was to ask for a $5.00 Donation?  He could care less about 5 Million of us!  but We dont count!

Organizing for Action Friend --

Tonight, President Obama made sure everyone knows:

He's not waiting for Congress. He's taking action now, and he's going to explore every method in his power to restore real opportunity for all Americans.

Let's follow the President's lead. We can win big fights this year, but with all the forces standing in our way, let's not kid ourselves into thinking that will happen without real commitment at the grassroots level -- from all of us.

Right now, can you do your part? Chip in $5 or more and let's get to work:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Make-2014-a-Year-of-Action

Thanks -- more soon,

Jon

Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action
Tribecca

Reply with quote  #9 
Hey kitty cat, you are one of the zombies, wake up! You want the facts, read the Iraq news. Iraq is a country, ya know. They are getting prepared to enter the global market. When they are READY, their currency will change in value.
RVDOC

Reply with quote  #10 

The reply from Obama was to ask for a $5.00 Donation? He could care less about 5 Million of us! but We dont count!

Organizing for ActionFriend --

Tonight, President Obama made sure everyone knows:

He's not waiting for Congress. He's taking action now, and he's going to explore every method in his power to restore real opportunity for all Americans.

Let's follow the President's lead. We can win big fights this year, but with all the forces standing in our way, let's not kid ourselves into thinking that will happen without real commitment at the grassroots level -- from all of us.

Right now, can you do your part? Chip in $5 or more and let's get to work:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Make-2014-a-Year-of-Action

Thanks -- more soon,

Jon

Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action

GUNNERSMATE

Reply with quote  #11 
Let the other countries put pressure on the US and forget about facebook.
currency detective

Reply with quote  #12 
A few of you posting here have seriously lost all sense of reality!
cropduster

Reply with quote  #13 
To Dispel the "Doubters", let us SEE one Substantiating Document, from a SOURCE! There are people on the "Outside", and also some even who are in Dinarland who really don't believe this is real! (You know the old adage: "If it's too good to be true, is NOT true!") This can have a redacted ID on it as to the author for their protection, but be on the Letterhead or have some substantiating marking, so as to convince the skeptic that THIS IS REAL!! I heard from a friend who was "Blown Away" by the CNBC clip from last week!!
Rebel

Reply with quote  #14 
ALL HAIL KING OBAMA!!!!!!
Rodman

Reply with quote  #15 
I guess I just as well hit everyone up for a $4.68 USD donation to my " I AM TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE toni BS FUND".

Lets take back what the we are the people have taken from us. Whatever that is.

Lets put a stop to the recent insane BS rants, the lies about our government and banking institutions.
The accusations that the elite have cashed out three times, when it was really just twice. Lets put an end to the first time I love toni posters who come to this site an openly admit they want to have his children. Lets put an end to the molestation of innocent folks who are ripped off by tnt.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT !!!!!

Just send me your donation of 4.68 plus 9.99 shipping and handling and we can get the ball rolling. Together we can roll over tnt.

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1