head2

Dinar Detectives Forum
Register New Posts

Author Comment

sam

Reply with quote  #1 
Delayed until March 25, 2014 from what I heard.
With new charges being contemplated for Dinar.?.?.?
Stay tuned...
currency detective

Reply with quote  #2 
Lets hope!....EVERYONE should complain to the fed prosecutors handling his case. I emailed them a month ago. The more that complain, then the more counts he will have as far as charges go if everyone bombards the prosecutors office with valid complaints against him. if you sent him any money, then even moreso
Diva

Reply with quote  #3 
How do you find out when court date changes? I would like to follow this.

Tony convinced a friend of mine to buy 6 million dinar and a bunch of Vietnamese Dong. She's counting on $32 rate on dinar. I've been telling her he's a fraud, but she believes him.

If I can follow his trial, maybe I can get her to come back to earth.
Rodman

Reply with quote  #4 
Diva, maybe this would be a start for your friend.  https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/.
This should make her take notice of toni's past with the 4.85 million the US attorney wants for restitution in the fraud case against tnt toni. I have been searching for a follow up on the trial extension but can not find where it is located on the web. I will keep looking. The more folks we can prove that toni is a fraud to, the better the dinar world will be.

Reply with quote  #5 
Tony is looking to have Counts 1 & 2 dismissed, his Public Defender submitted on Dec 9. The US Attorney Office has not responded, this is set for 3/25/14, not sure if he would have to attend this court hearing:

Full docket text for document 42: NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox regarding [40] MOTION to Dismiss Counts 1 and 2 of the [1] Indictment, [39] MOTION to Dismiss [1] Indictment For Lack of Jurisdiction. Response deadline 3/7/2014. Motion Hearing set for 3/25/2014 at 09:30 AM in Courtroom 463 (CM) before District Judge Carlos Murguia. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE FOR THIS HEARING. (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no.pdf document associated with this entry.) Terminate Deadlines and Hearings as to Anthony Renfrow, William Fox - status conference set for 1/27/2014 canceled. (js)

As per the court recorder in the Kansas Court House, it was the "Court" that canceled, and re-scheduled Anthony Renfrow's court date for March 25, 2014
daguardian

Reply with quote  #6 
Good luck, Diva. I have two family members that are completely sold on this guy and it's very frustrating. I only keep up with it to make sure they don't lose their investment to whatever scam is coming down the pike...

Here's a link to the court calendar for the case: https://ecf.ksd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CourtSched.pl      If you put in the 3/25/14 date as the start and end date on the page, you'll see his court in the resulting list. If for some reason it disappears again, this means either it's been dismissed (doubtful) or rescheduled again (more probable) you'll need to put in a larger date range (I put in a year when I couldn't find it on 1/27 any more).
Rodman

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the update Sam.

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you Rodman and Sam.

I am hopeful that Tony will eventually pay for his bad deeds. When I was searching, I found a Federal indictment and court case against his brother Raymond "RayRen" Renfrow in North Carolina. It was Docket Number: 5:07-CV-117-FL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

head2

update1